P. E. S. College of Engineering,
Notification of Graduate Ceremony – 2017
and Felicitation of Meritorious Students On 1st July 2018
Important Instruction for the Students
1) Parents may attend the ceremony along with their child.
2) If Any students is unable to attend the ceremony and wish to avail the degree, no authority letter shall be entertained. Students has to collect in person. Still In case of emergencies prior permission for the said case shall be seeked from the authorities.
3) Absentia Students / Parents/ relatives degree issue shall not be the part of the ceremony. They shall get degree after the ceremony day (they shall not be entertained during the ceremony.)
4) In case of any genuine conditions and if permitted by the authorities to get the degree in absentia of Students all documents mention in this note are mandatory to be brought parents.
5) Parents accompanied with their child in the ceremony shall bring their photo Id. Authority letter of Parents.
6) To minimise the on time Haste, the students and college staff and ceremony administration shall report at 9:30 am in college.
7) Formal Dressing by the students shall be appreciated. No Tshirt cargos are allowed.
8) Students shall take prior info of various counters and works to be done there in order to minimise timely haste.
9) All students shall complete the necessary formalities on their departmental and office various counters in the premises of college.
10) All receipts, tokens, tickets, gown (if available) shall be issued on special counters after depositing original Photo Identity (Pan Card, Driving Licence etc).
11) In case of any queries and doubts Students shall communicate with their dept. TPO’s.
12) Regular updates shall be updated and shall be communicated through SMS on their cell and on the college website. Students shall follow and get updated them regularly.
13) Venue : Ashoka hall, TP Cell, p.e.s. College of engineering, Aurangabad
14) Sitting arrangements in the hall shall be as per branch. Other criteria’s and arrangements are pre decided which shall be communicated only to the students who have given approval of coming for the ceremony to the dept TPO and Staff coordinator. Students coming without prior intimations shall not be entertained on eleventh hour. They shall miss the chance to get degree with the auspicious hands of the dignitaries.
15) Students shall occupy their special allocated seat prior before one hour to start the ceremony.
16) Late arrival shall not be given entry in the hall after 10:30.
17) Official photographer is employed for the ceremony in hall.
18) Photography by individual cells are not allowed to the students during the ceremony. Appointed photographer shall take care of that. You can procure them from him as and when required by the individual from the photographer.
19) Special selfie points in dept, lawns and in campus are identified for the Students.