This course aims at developing competence in core areas of Mechanical Engineering with adequate exposure of students to state of art technological developments like CAD, CAM, Mechatronics, Robotics; etc.The department has an excellent placement track record. The major areas of placement for students are Core Manufacturing Industries, Software Companies, Automotive Industries, etc.The department is soon going for R&D with expertise from IIT (Mumbai) Research personnel.
Prof. M. M. Dhobe
(Head of the Department)
- To mould and create a sound Mechanical Engineer for the global competitiveness with
morality and social sense.
- To provide modern and advanced technical infrastructure for the student studying in mechanical Engineering Department.
- To provide an embellished academic and congenial environment where the students can be motivated to acquire the best learning experience.
- To provide required facilities and environment for inculcating intellectual, moral and social democracy for the overall development of the student.
- CAD/CAM Lab
- Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Metrology & Mechanical Measurement
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics & Machines
- Theory of Machines
- Automobile Engineering
- Automatic Control System
- I.C. Engine
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
RECENT MAJOR PROJECTS
- Robotic arm
- Military Surveillance
- Automated car parking system
- MHD Submarine
- Online Chiller Plant
- Solar Agro Sprayer
|Sr.No.||Name Of Faculty||Designation||Curriculum Vitae|
|1||Dr. M. M. Dhobe||Professor||Download|
|2||Mr. V. V. Thete||Associate Professor||Download|
|3||Mr. R. G. Pungle||Associate Professor||Download|
|4||Mr. A. M. Bawiskar||Associate Professor||Download|
|5||Mr.Pandit Prashant L||Assistant Professor||Download|
|10||Mr.Hashmi Ayas||Assistant Professor||Download|
|12||Mr.Ravikumar Shirsat||Assistant Professor||Download|
|13||Mr.Ghan.H.Kunal Kumar||Assistant Professor||Download|
|14||Mr.Shinde Shivaji||Assistant Professor||Download|
|16||Ms.Sonawane Punam||Assistant Professor||Download|
|17||Ms.Vaishali Baisane||Assistant Professor||Download|
|18||Mr.Dudhamal Narendra||Assistant Professor||Download|