Electrical (Electronics & Power) Engineering
The department has highly sophisticated, spacious laboratories with ultra modern equipment in all major field of electrical Engineering in which state-of-art equipment’s are installed and scope for the creativity is available. The department provides computational facilities along with the software’s and good exposure to the industry. The faculty members of the department are a intellectual group of highly qualified, experienced and dedicated staff members including industrial consultant, authors of academic books etc. The department motivates the students for Energy Conservation and Auditing, Competitive Examination and higher studies.
(Head of the Department)
- To create a sound technical manpower having potentials in global level technology and intellectual competency with moral and social values.
- To promote state of art technical infrastructure and a team of well qualified, expert faculties which will create sound technical manpower.
- To create healthy environment in which students will excel their technological talents.
- To make students able to use latest high techwares and to analyze the engineering needs and problems to get global level solutions.
- To inculcate contributory ability in social needs and problems, moral bindings ethical practices, commitments, social responsibilities amongst the students.
A. Well aware of global level Electrical Engineering Technology.
B. Able to use state of art electrical tech-wares (Hardware & Software).
C. Able to analyze the Electrical Engineering needs & problems to set the global level solutions.
D. Contribution ability in social needs & problem solving.
E. Moral bindings & commitments towards social responsibilities, rights & duties.
F. Able to motivate team members
- Electrical Machines Lab
- Control Engineering Lab
- Applied Electronics Lab
- Digital & Microprocessor Lab
- L & T PESCOE Switchgear Lab
- Electrical Measurement
- Instrumentation Lab
- Power System Protection Lab
- Power Electronics and Electrical Drive Lab
- Computer Lab with Internet facility
RECENT MAJOR PROJECTS
- Micro Controller based GSM
- Protection Scheme for Transformer Automatic Power Factor Improvement
- Analysis of Capacitor
- Green House Controller
- DC Energy Meter
|Sr.No.||Name Of Faculty||Designation||Curriculum Vitae|
|1||Mr. B.N. Choudhari||Associate Professor||Download|
|2||Mrs. S.S. Kamble||Associate Professor||Download|
|3||Mr. S. M. Kulkarni||Associate Professor||Download|
|4||Mr. S.V. Murkute||Associate Professor||Download|
|5||Mr. M.S. Potdar||Associate Professor||Download|
|6||Ms. P. D. Mohite||Assistant Professor||Download|
|7||Mr. A.P. Pranjape||Assistant Professor||Download|
|8||Mrs A.A Tupe||Assistant Professor||Download|
|11||Mr.B.Kunal Kumar||Assistant Professor||Download|
|13||Miss.Iram Kadri||Assistant Professor||Download|
|16||Mr.R.U. Magre||Assistant Professor||Download|
|21||Mr.Neeraj Kumar||Assistant Professor||Download|