Being the mother branch of engineering and technology this branch has taken the responsibility of serving all fields of technology. This Department has well qualified and experienced staff. This Department is enriched with well equipped Labs. The infrastructure and specious Annexe building caters the need of students. This department aims to provide practical and field based education. Most of the laboratories are ready for the consultation towards Government and private organizations in the field of Structures, Transportation, soil and analysis.
Prof. R.M. Sawant
(Head of the Department)
- To create a sound technical manpower with global competitiveness, morality and
social science sense.
- To create Technical manpower of global standard knowing recent technologies, construction techniques and machineries and maintain ethical value.
- The civil engineering department is dedicated to educate and train under graduate level civil engineering students in up-to-date technical knowledge in civil engineering and its use.
- The department is committed to develop the state of the art technical infrastructure having ultra modern laboratory facilities.
- Obliged to cultivate unblemished congenial academic environment for pleasant and complete learning experience.
- Promise to inculcate moral and social ethics to ensure all round development of students.
- To provide state of the art technical infrastructure and motivate students to realize their own potential.
- To provide intellectual, moral and social democracy to ensure all round development of students.
A. Understand and proficiently apply relevant knowledge of mathematics science and engineering to solve civil engineering
B. Design and conduct civil engineering experiments as well as analysis and interpretation of data.
C. Concave and design civil engineering structures and system to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as
economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, sustainability, health and safety.
D. Proficiently apply construction management tools and practices to plan and execute civil engineering projects.
E. Critically evaluate the performance of civil engineering system in terms of economics, social sense, safety and functioning
to achieve targeted retirements.
F. Plan, organize and use resources like water resources, building materials, human resources etc Efficiently.
G. Identify, interpret and critically appraise current developments and advanced technologies and apply them to civil
engineering to achieve economy, reduce construction time and enhance sustainability for the benefit of society.
H. Show social sense, observe moral principles and legal responsibilities in civil engineering profession so as to provide
quality service to the society and building industry.
I. Demonstrate commitment to higher education and professional development and personal performance of global standard.
J. Operate efficiently and professionally united within team as well as on multidisciplinary teams.
K. Communicate effectively on both civil engineering and general issues with peers, associates, clients and general public.
- Basic Civil Engineering
- Concrete Technlogy
- Getechnical Lab
- Computer Lab
- Engineering Mechanics Lab
- Surveying Lab
- Transportatin Engg.Lab
- Strength of material Lab
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Environmental Engg. Lab
- Soil Testing Lab
RECENT MAJOR PROJECTS
- Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Dynamic Analysis
- Standardization of Road
- Quality Assurance in
- Structural Analysis Using
STAAD Pro and ANSYS
|Sr.No.||Name Of Faculty||Designation||Curriculum Vitae|
|1||Dr. A.P. Wadekar||Professor||Download|
|2||Mr. R.M. Sawant||Associate Professor||Download|
|3||Mr.D.N Kakade||Associate Professor||Download|
|6||Mr.Razvi Syed||Assistant Professor||Download|
|7||Mr.C.R. Ghusinge||Assistant Professor||Download|